Yorkshire Circular Lab
The Yorkshire Circular Lab supports communities, government bodies and companies in the transition towards a circular economy.
Plans for the Yorkshire Circular Lab were co-produced with stakeholders across the region. Together, we developed a partnership to deliver on five priority areas for action:
- Develop a knowledge and tools hub to make scientific evidence accessible for practitioners, with examples, manuals and implementation tools for policy and business, and involving communities for behaviour change and skills development.
- Bridge research and implementation with student education and research projects.
- Build a community of circular economy stakeholders and offer continuity for collaborative implementation of a circular economy in Yorkshire.
- Support circular economy implementation by partners outside universities, through dedicated projects, awareness raising and advice.
- Monitor progress in circular economy practice and regularly evaluate demand for support, proactively covering gaps in circular economy capacity and avoiding duplication of efforts.